Please note that when making any bank payment to NipeX, the Depositor’s name should be the Company’s name and NOT personal name.
Other payments options available are online transfer, quick teller and POS terminals at NipeX office.
A mandatory annual update of the questionnaire is required with a subscription fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000). Pre-qualified Suppliers’ failure to annually subscribe into the NJQS database will automatically lock their questionnaire.
NipeX does not charge for the following:
- Audit Scheduling (except for re-scheduling as a result of renege by Supplier)
- 1st Term Audit Verification Exercise (except for re-scheduling as a result of renege by Supplier)
- Printing of Audit Certificate
- Audit Close-out (except for delayed close-out Audit)
NipeX only charges for the services below:
- Registration (USD200 or N25,000)
- Registration Renewal (N20,000)
- Product code addition (USD 2,000 or N600,000 for Audited Suppliers and N25,000 for Published Suppliers)
- Audit Renege (N177,000)
- Delayed close-out (N177,000)
Pay through www.remita.net (when the website opens up) or click on PAYMENTS on NipeX website home page:
(i) Click on pay a federal Government agency ( it will bring out a form for you )
(ii) On NAME OF MDA: type National Petroleum Investment Management Services.
(iii) On NAME OF SERVICES/PURPOSE: click on the box and a menu will drop click on National Petroleum Investment Management Services Fees.
(iv) On DESCRIPTION: type the appropriate fee you are paying for:
- NJQS Registration fee N25,000
- NJQS Renewal fee N20,000
(v) Then proceed to fill in your company name, email and telephone number
(vi) Key in the character into the box (usually four) and click proceed to payment
(vii) When this is done, another page will drop with your RRR code
(viii) You will then print out the page and take to the bank to make your payment
- Do not pay anyone for Audit- It is your right.
- NipeX does not assist Suppliers to get contracts